Monday 22 February 2010

It's 00:54 on Tuesday morning, I've just got home from working my last day for On/Off at London Fashion Week and I'm absolutely zonked. Over the next week the video team at On/Off will be posting the videos of the shows they hosted which I shall post on here, most of them were absolutely fantastic.
I worked Pam Hogg's show today and can safely say it was nothing short of a nightmare, not enough shoes for the models and most of them were arrogant as hell. One was so rude to me that I was tempted to either smash the kettle I was holding into his skull or start to cry. Thankfully I did neither and smiled politely instead, after all, it was Nick Cave's son. Absolute :







P.S. I saw Siouxie's fanny today too! Just to brighten the mood...

No comments:

Post a Comment